I am a Syrian national, but I have a Canadian refugee travel (1950 Convention) document. I have a few questions.

  1. Am I legally allowed to enter Saudi Arabia with the document albeit with a visa?

  2. Which countries in Europe besides Germany am I allowed to enter without a visa using the travel document?

Please let me know and if you have additional information also let me know.

closed as too broad by Michael Hampton, mkennedy, Mark Mayo May 12 at 23:22

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.