I am an Indian citizen. Also, I will be taking my bicycle with me back to the US in August. The price of the bike is around $1600 and it isn't sold in India.

  • 1
    *The bicycle is obviously used – Prad May 11 at 19:11
  • Although probably not relevant but is the bike required for some race or something similar? – RedBaron May 11 at 19:18
  • 1
    Nope, just for recreation purposes. – Prad May 11 at 19:43
  • IMO you won't have to pay duty because it falls in category of personal effects. Not posting an answer because I can't find any sources that category for Indians, only for tourists. – RedBaron May 11 at 19:49
  • thank you so much!! – Prad May 11 at 19:51

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.