This question already has an answer here:

Can I marry a british citizen while I am in UK on standard visitor visa though rules say I can't?

marked as duplicate by Ali Awan, Glorfindel, RedBaron, bytebuster, Michael Hampton May 11 at 21:19

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 6
    Why do you think you can do something the rules say you can't? – Henrik May 11 at 12:08
  • This sounds like a very complicated and expensive way to get banned from the UK. – Michael Hampton May 11 at 15:40

No you cannot. You need to apply for a Marriage Visa. A Visit Visa is for visits.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.