I am looking to drive with a friend to Toronto this coming weekend for a basketball game.

My U.S. passport is expired but I have a valid Drivers License and Birth Certificate.

Will I be able to get into Canada with what I have, and will I be able to get back into the U.S.?

marked as duplicate by choster, mkennedy, Michael Hampton, Glorfindel, Ali Awan May 8 at 17:55

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.