I am currently in US on H1B visa. I have an I797A approved, but do not have the visa stamped yet. I plan to go my home country, and get the US visa stamped before traveling to the UK.

The UK visitor visa asks for evidence which shows that I have permission to enter the country where I am applying from. I will get my US visa stamped and return to the US about 3 weeks before my intended UK travel. Will the UK consulate accept the I797A as evidence for now, or should I wait until I get the US visa stamped to apply?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.