I will be traveling with 2 check-in luggage from Cebu Philippines to Toronto Canada via Narita / Haneda Japan with only 4 hours layover between Narita and Haneda transfer and Haneda/Toronto departure. Do I have enough time?`
No one knows.
I give it about a 50/50 chance but it depends on a lot of unpredictable factors and there is no room for error or delays. Personally, I would try to change this booking.
You need to
- Get off the plane to the baggage hall Collect your bags
- Clear Japan customs and immigration (make sure you have a proper entry authorization/visa for Japan)
- Carry your bags to whatever means of transport you have chosen. (Limo, cap, bus, train)
- Find/wait for your transport
- Transit to Haneda
- Arrive at the air Canada check-in/bag drop a minimum of 60 minutes before departure.
- Go through security and immigration and be a the gate at least 15 minutes before departure
Transit time alone is 60-100 minutes depending on means of transport and time of day.