I have applied for a UK standard visa 4 times; they were all refused. I was travelling with my EU partner and child a few days ago, and found out that I can apply for a family permit as an unmarried partner.

My question is, can I apply for a family permit since I have already applied for standard Visa? Is it all right to change my application as I knew nothing about family permit Visa until now?


You can apply as an unmarried partner if you can show that you’re in a lasting relationship with your EU partner. However, unmarried partners are not guaranteed to get a permit.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.