I'm not an EU citizen.

The situation is:

  1. I lived in Germany for 3 years, still registered there and have a bank account
  2. I have a German residence permit (niederlassungserlaubnis) received after a Blue Card
  3. I got a job in the UK, went there and received UK's residence permit

I wasn't sure if I want to stay in the UK and now I want to go back to Germany.

Am I eligible to go back to Germany having in mind that I was absent in Germany less than 6 months ?

The law seems to be rather vague and it is specified that if intentions of staying abroad are not permanent then you may be able to return.

closed as off-topic by Ali Awan, David Richerby, Traveller, Michael Hampton, bytebuster Apr 28 at 22:32

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.