Hey I’m an Dual citizen and my question is I’m going to Mexico in July but I don’ have a current us passport but I do have a Mexican passport. I can’t get MY us passport renewed since I owe Child support. Can I fly from Chicago to Guadalajara using my Mexican passport and retrurn through Tijuana San Diego using my sentri card ?

  • 1
    You have plenty of time to get your US passport. – Michael Hampton Apr 26 '19 at 8:55
  • I owe child support so I can’t renew my us passport – PIÑA LARA Apr 27 '19 at 3:10
  • Hmm. You should expect to get some grief at the US border, but I suppose they can't really refuse you entry. – Michael Hampton Apr 27 '19 at 3:14
  • I just want to save time and money I originally was gonna do Chicago sand Diego then cross walking to tj then fly to Guadalajara and viceversa but then I was just thinking about flying to Gdl from Chicago using my Mexican passport and flying back from Guadalajara through TJ and San Diego using my sentri card – PIÑA LARA Apr 27 '19 at 3:18
  • 2
    The chances of you being pulled aside are pretty close to 100% no matter what you do, with the exception of straightening out your child support and getting your passport back. Like I said, they'll let you back in eventually but not before they've asked you a lot of difficult questions. – Michael Hampton Apr 27 '19 at 3:32