I have changed my child's 1st name's spelling in the new passport but the USA Visa is in the old passport with the old name (Name on qNew Passport is 'Amarr' and name on Visa and Old Passport is 'Amar') Can I travel to United States with both the passports? I am from India, which supporting documents should I carry?