I have a 100% legally registered motorcycle and drivers license in china and I want to ride into Vietnam. Is this possible with just those two, plus my American drivers license and an international driver's permit?

  • Are you excluding an appropriate passport and visa (if required for your passport)? – Robert Columbia Apr 23 at 11:55
  • Oh, yes, of course those would be included as well. – user96432 Apr 24 at 6:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.