I am Indian citizen travelling from Delhi to Toronto. I am having visa for both Canada and USA. My flight is via London and Dublin. Do I need transit visa for UK or Ireland.

  • As far as the UK is concerned have you seen this Q&A? travel.stackexchange.com/questions/34106/… – mdewey Apr 22 '19 at 15:58
  • @gparyani I don't think this is a duplicate. That question is about visiting Ireland after a transit in the UK, whereas this one is about transiting in both Ireland and the UK. – David Richerby Apr 23 '19 at 8:51

Since the UK and Ireland have a Common Travel Area, any flight from London to Dublin will be inside the Common Travel Area. As a result, you will need a regular UK tourist visa. A transit visa won't be enough. You have to pass regular border control for entering the UK in order to get to the flight from London to Dublin.

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.