Currently I am on ICT LT visa and it is going to expire by end of April. I need to go back to my home country for 1 year cooling off period. My family will stay in UK as my spouse is on General Tier 2 visa (I can't apply for General tier 2 dependent visa due to some other reasons).

Once I reach my home country, Can I apply for standard visitor visa ( With 6 months validity) So that I can come and visit my family during holidays

  • 1
    Given your family will remain in the UK, what ties to your home country will you be able to demonstrate to convince the ECO that you will return home? – Traveller Apr 13 at 13:40
  • I can provide the letter from my employer and my property documents – user94968 Apr 13 at 19:45

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.