Currently I am on an ICT LT visa and it is going to expire by end of April. I need to go back to my home country for a 1 year cooling off period. My family will stay in the UK as my spouse is on a General Tier 2 visa (I can't apply for General tier 2 dependent visa due to some other reasons).

Once I reach my home country, can I apply for a standard visitor visa (with 6 months validity) so that I can come and visit my family during the holidays? I can provide letters from my employer and property documents to show I will return home.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.