I am one of the director of the company, registered with CAC and all expense will be paid by the company. However, I am also an employee of another company. the last time I applied for tourist visa which I was given, I gave the information as an employee. Now, I am confused of which document to present at the embassy since I still work as an employee and also manage a company which I got an invite to represent in Germany in July.

  • 2
    Is this the same question as travel.stackexchange.com/questions/135302/…? – Traveller Apr 10 '19 at 15:58
  • In general the advice given on this site is to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. – mdewey Apr 10 '19 at 16:03
  • I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it is a duplicate of a question without answers. – Willeke Oct 30 '19 at 11:12

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.