I have asked the visa section of Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Osaka.
And here is what they said
This is the visa section of Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Osaka.
You can apply for a tourist visa if you are an exchange student at a university or a graduate school in Japan
If you are living in Osaka, Kyoto, Shiga, Nara and Wakayama, you can apply for a visa in here.
Below you will find the required documents for a visa application.
You have to apply for a visa in person and don’t need to make an appointment.
Please visit from 9 a.m to11 a.m (Mon~Fri).
1. A valid passport( It should be valid for more than six months before you would be allowed to apply for visa).
2. Residence card.
3. A completed Visa application.
4. A recent passport photo (3.5 x 4.5cm taken within 6months, color photo, white background).
5. Certificate of Student (It should be valid one month).
6. Return Flight E-Tickets or Return flight booking confirmation.
7. Hotel booking information (Address and contact number) or address and contact number in Korea where you will stay.
￭ Visa processing requires 7 working days.
(Except of national holiday of Japan and 3/1, 8/15, 10/3, 10/9)
￭ Application time : 9:00~11:30(Monday~Friday)
￭ Pick up time : 14:00~16:00(Monday~Friday)
￭ we can not accept any documents which were issued more than 3 months before the date of your visa application has been accepted.
￭ We can require more documents when needed.
I want to know what the below sentence means. Does anyone has an example?
we can not accept any documents which were issued more than 3 months before the date of your visa application has been accepted.