I was admitted to a school on schengen long term student visa(multiple entry), but I had to drop out after 6 months. Now I went to another Schengen state, and see good schools, I like to join, how do I proceed, if I get admission from State 2, can I change my visa. Please note my residency right now is with state 1 its France and Spain, state 1 and state 2 respectively

closed as off-topic by Henning Makholm, Michael Hampton, Karlson, Traveller, bytebuster Apr 10 at 7:40

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • The rules for long-stay visas are up to each Schengen member to set for themselves. They are not harmonized between member states, so it will be impossible to answer meaningfully without knowing which two countries are involved. – Henning Makholm Apr 10 at 0:16
  • 2
    (Also, questions about student visas belong better on our sister site Expatriates, which deals with moving abroad to live rather than simply temporary traveling). – Henning Makholm Apr 10 at 0:18
  • its France and Spain, state 1 and state 2 respectively – daymor Apr 10 at 1:37