This question already has an answer here:

my daughter and grandchildren reside in UK ( all British nationals). I would like a 10 year visa as I visit them twice a year

marked as duplicate by choster, Traveller, B.Liu, MJeffryes, RedGrittyBrick Apr 8 at 9:05

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.