I will travel to Taiwan with my girlfriend who is a Filipno national. Looking at the Visa-exempt entry page at the BOCA website, it says

Holders of Brunei, Philippines, Russia and Thailand passports must have: A proof of accommodation (hotel) booking, host / sponsor's contact information and sufficient travel funds.

I can not find a definition of "sufficient funds" anywhere. She doesn't have a lot of money in the bank since she puts most of the salary form her job as a teacher into her family business.

Would it be enough if I, as a Swedish passport holder, have "proof of funds" from my bank, even though we are only in a relationship but not married?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.