I live with my parents but i earn my own salary. My parents are applyjng their visitor visa and i also applying mine with them, i will mention my employment and i am not my father dependent , as stated in his application, but when they ask who will paying towards your visa application fee and i will want to write father name, and the total 1500 gbp he will be paying ( aa his bank statement has enough balance ) is that right ?

  • It’s right if that’s how much your father will be contributing towards the costs of your trip. Since you’re travelling together you should quote your father’s GWF number in your application. – Traveller Mar 28 at 7:18
  • Thanks for your response – WorldWillEnd Mar 28 at 7:24

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.