This question already has an answer here:

I'm thinking of travelling to the UK, from a EU country, on the 29 Jun to 3 of July 2019.

Shall I need a Visa, or is my National Identity Card enough?

marked as duplicate by Henning Makholm, bytebuster, Traveller, Willeke Mar 26 at 5:31

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 5
    Last I heard, people who all ought to know were disagreeing among themselves whether airlines can even continue flying in case the UK crashes out on April 12. By the end of June basic communications would probably be sorted out even in pessimistic scenarios, but preserving the ability to use identity cards for travel will likely be quite far down anyone's list of priorities if all hell breaks lose with a no-deal Brexit. Better plan for having -- and bringing! -- an actual passport. – Henning Makholm Mar 26 at 0:16
  • What is your nationality? – Michael Hampton Mar 26 at 1:23

Not quite clear, but even if you are allowed visa-free travel you might need a document that can be stamped on entry, i.e. a passport.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.