Can I travel to Poland with my Nigerian passport with UK ILR with my Belgian girlfriend? We both live in the UK.

Just wanting to know if I can travel to poland from the UK with my passport for a few days without visa due to Brexit.

closed as unclear what you're asking by Mark Mayo May 14 at 6:43

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Are you asking if you need a visa, or if Poland has some sort of "no Nigerians allowed" rule? – Roddy of the Frozen Peas Mar 25 at 13:20
  • 1
    You will need a visa. If the Polish authorities recognize your relationship with your girlfriend as stable, you may go through the simplified procedure. If not, you need a normal visa. – o.m. Mar 25 at 19:38
  • +1 to @o.m. this should have been an anwer, not a comment though. – rvs Mar 25 at 21:01
  • @rvs, it is a duplicate but I didn't have the time to find the best match. So no answer, just a comment. – o.m. Mar 26 at 5:13
  • OP has not returned to clarify. Putting on hold. – Mark Mayo May 14 at 6:43