My mom and I are planning to apply for a US TOURIST VISA (B1/B2) and my mom is going to pay for our trip.
My question is: do I need to fill up the DS160 form separately?
She filled up the form and she put my name in accompanying person.

Now I am just confused if I should fill up the form separately or not.


Yes, every individual submits a stand-alone application form regardless.

2 persons will submit 2 forms and pay 2 times even if they are going together.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.