I have a B1/B2 USA Visa, I’m do work for a non US company that pays me as an entertainer/cultural perform. I am asked to work in the US at conference in this role. Do I require a special visa for this. I am not getting paid by a US company but by non US Company hired to bring in a performer for their conference TIA

  • This sounds like it's for a short-term visit so, even though it's about working, I don't think it's off-topic, here. – David Richerby Mar 24 '19 at 19:40

Yes, you need a different visa for that, perhaps a P visa.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.