I'm from India.

So my question is we are going Europe for 15 days and we want to land in Italy and then we will go to Switzerland and our last destination is Spain so which type so Schengen visa is required and can we take our flight from Spain.
But we are landing in Italy first?

  • 3
    Take the visa from the embassy of the country you are planning to stay the longest at. If you're staying equal length at the three countries then take it from the embassy of the entry country.. – Nean Der Thal Mar 23 '19 at 9:55
  • No problem with entering the zone in one country and leaving from an other. – Willeke Mar 23 '19 at 10:06
  • Related question travel.stackexchange.com/questions/13362/… – Traveller Mar 23 '19 at 10:12

You may arrive and depart the Schengen area from any airport you wish.

You should be sure to choose the correct country to apply for the Schengen visa: that is, either the country where you will spend the most days, the country which is your main destination, or if there is no main destination, e.g. you spend an equal number of days in every country, then the first country of your itinerary.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.