I'm a permanent resident and want to travel to Mexico by bus, do I need a matricula to travel or what documentation will I need?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.