I wish to Travel from India to Singapore by my 4 Wheel and i will be crossing the Border of Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia and will be reaching my final destination Singapore.

So in this route which country needs Carnet De Passages and if some can advice me that would be highly appreciated.

closed as too broad by David Richerby, Ali Awan, Giorgio, Dirty-flow, choster Mar 27 at 21:20

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.