I am a Green Card holder in the United States and do not have any passport from my country of citizenship. I want to visit my family in Germany and according to my research, I have to apply for Refugee Travel Document (I-131 form). I have also found that I do not need any visa to enter Germany for less than 3 months. I just wanted to confirm if I am not missing any details. Also what documents should I take with me when I do travel?

marked as duplicate by Michael Hampton, Traveller, David Richerby, bytebuster, Ali Awan Mar 18 at 4:44

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.