I had a Ethiopian passport with my permanent resident Canada visa stuck in it, but I lost it. Now I have a new passport. Will they allow me to board a flight with my new Ethiopian passport without any visa in it? I have my valid Canada resident card.


Yes. You don't even need a passport to enter Canada as long as you have your PR card.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.