I have a valid UK c visa with multiple entries valid from 26/05/2009 and till 26/05/2019. I have travelled to UK on business three times and stayed for a total of 15 days till now. I plan to visit UK for a short trip from 12/05/2019 till 17/05/2019. Can I use my existing visa for tourism?


Yes. It is equivalent to a Standard Visitor visa, which replaced the various separate visit types several years ago. https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa Bring the same documents with you that you’d need to apply for a visa, to show to officers at the UK border, if asked. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/549692/Visitor_Supporting_Documents_Guide_-_English_version.pdf

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.