Does anyone know how to apply for an American transit visa to travel through America but not to stay? I cant find anything on the internet.

  • 2
    Welcome to TSE. A web search on "transit visa USA" turns up as the top result the official State Department Transit Visa page with detailed instructions; in short, you first complete a nonimmigrant visa application (the DS-160) and then you must be interviewed by the embassy in Bogota. – choster Mar 15 '19 at 17:57
  • google.com.co/… – Michael Hampton Mar 15 '19 at 18:08

The application process and guidance is available here https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/other-visa-categories/transit.html

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.