Currently I am studying in the Philippines on the basis of my student visa/9f, but unfortunately due to some financial problems and family personal matters I cannot continue my studies anymore, and I have to go back to my country of India. But after that soon I'll be going to USA for work, so could there be any kind of problem if I don't degrade my student visa to 9f visa, while getting and being approved for my working visa for the USA or any other country?

closed as off-topic by Ali Awan, bytebuster, Giorgio, choster, B.Liu Mar 18 at 16:05

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


Having a valid visa (of any type) from one country, does not bar you from having another visa from another country. It is a routine matter.

If you go to USA for work, all you need to ensure is that you have a proper work visa for the USA. Your student visa for Philippines does not matter either positively or negatively.

  • 1
    Depending on precisely what "for work" means, a business visitor visa (B-1) might be indicated rather than a work visa (for example H-1B). – phoog Mar 15 at 12:22

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.