Im South African going to the UK on holiday. I would like to do a one day Paris tour leaving from London. Do I also need to apply for a Schengen visa even if it an in and out trip?

  • One day in Paris isn’t enough to even scratch the surface of this beautiful city, especially taking into account travelling time – Traveller Mar 13 '19 at 9:40

If you need a visa you need it even when you just cross the border and return in a few minutes.

And what is more, if there is any doubt about your UK visa or status, they can stop you in France and not allow you to return to London.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.