This question already has an answer here:

Just wants to know that if it’s there will be any problem while travelling to USA with Visa on old passport and having name (surname) change(after marriage) on new passport. Do I need to carry any other documents as well to show my name change ?

marked as duplicate by Traveller, bytebuster, Michael Hampton, David Richerby, Giorgio Mar 12 at 19:17

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.