I am a schengen study visa Holder, I wish to visit UK for tourism, am I allowed to apply for a UK tourist visa on being a German student visa?


Yes. You can apply for a UK visa from any location where there is a visa processing centre. It does not have to be from your home country https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa/apply

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.