This question already has an answer here:

Suppose i want to go for a conference for 5days in the European Union with Schengen visa, can i buy Travel insurance for only the 5 days or do I still have to make requisition for 30 days instead? Kindly let me know.

marked as duplicate by Traveller, user 56513, Ali Awan, David Richerby, Willeke Mar 9 at 16:42

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.