Good day Here I have one question with you guys. I am a seaman I mean working on a ship. So I have valid multiple c grade Transit Schengen visa from Spain that visa is one year validity . So now I am on work break .my next joining in the ship two month to go. So I would like to go for tour in Spain Madrid, is this visa eligible for me to go Spain for tour? There any problems....pls kindly answer me about this.enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy