I am an Englishman living and working in Singapore, where I live with my Filipino wife. We would like to visit UK for a month in May/June. I have my UK passport, so no issues, but what paperwork / visa etc is needed for my Filipino Wife? Do we need a visa? or Wedding Certificate (issued in Singapore) is sufficient?

  • Thank you, for your very prompt advice. I thought this was the case, so thank you for confirming
    – RAW
    Mar 5 '19 at 9:41

Your wife needs a Visitor visa https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y/philippines/tourism/yes/no

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.