I'll be traveling to India via London from Helsinki in April 2019( post brexit) , I currently hold a residence premit issued by Finland, Do I need to apply to for a transit Visa (Direct Air Transit ) or I'm still exempt from it

  • The simple answer to this is: no one knows (yet). – Dennisch Mar 5 '19 at 10:46

You'll probably be fine. There are other countries whose residence permits allow an exemption; the fact that EU permits do so does not depend on UK membership in the EU.

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.