I am going to Portugal to attend one training program [as a participant] for 2 weeks.
This program is related to psychology. Which visa do I need to take, Business or tourism?


If you:

  • Are attending this course as part of your work

  • Are a student and attending as part of your studies

  • The course is organised by your company

you need a business visa.

In regards to conference/seminar/workshop the following applicants can also apply for a Business visa:

  1. Applicants-employees going to attend a conference/seminar/workshop organised by their company or another company directly related to their company

  2. Applicants-employees going to be actively involved in a conference/seminar/workshop

  3. Students going to attend a conference/s

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.