Good day,

I´m Russian and I live in Ecuador, South America. I´ll be traveling from US to Russian Federation with my Ecuadorian 3 years old kid, but without my husband, please What documents I need to travel without problems?


closed as unclear what you're asking by Mark Mayo May 10 at 0:20

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Are you flying directly to Russia from the US, or do you have a layover in any other country? – phoog Feb 28 at 18:22
  • 4
    On top of whatever visas you might need for transit, you should expect questioning on why the child is traveling with only one parent. The US CBP recommends a notarized letter signed by both parents granting permission for the trip. If the child's father is not involved in custody, you should have documents (e.g., divorce and custody decree) explaining the situation. – Andrew Lazarus Feb 28 at 18:34
  • OP has not returned to clarify. Putting on hold. – Mark Mayo May 10 at 0:20