Can I travel to Finland with a UK visa residence (indefinite leave to enter the UK), or do I need to get the Schengen visa for me to able to travel to Finland?

  • What's your citizenship? Also do you have an EU spouse? – BritishSam Feb 27 '19 at 13:25

No. You need a visa for Finland. UK ILR does not allow visa free travel to the rest of Europe on its own.

  • ILR might make it more lightly to get that visa, but many other factors affect the probability. – o.m. Feb 27 '19 at 17:28

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.