is there any one that has applied to the uk embassy after given the 10 years ban and the ban expires? I want to know what the chances are. Thanks

  • 1
    Your chances depend on your unique circumstances. But you'll need to do a very good job to convince the UK that you won't do again whatever got you banned last time. You probably ought to hire a lawyer. – David Richerby Feb 24 '19 at 17:33
  • Thanks for your response. would you advise I get a lawyer in my home country or from the UK? – naraya Feb 24 '19 at 17:35
  • I'm not an expert but I believe the usual advice is a UK lawyer specializing in immigration issues. The Law Society is, I think, the place to look. – David Richerby Feb 24 '19 at 17:42
  • 2
    The UK regulates and registers those who legally may give immigration advice, and a lawyer outside of the UK is not in the best position to guide you. Take a look at this answer for links to the services you might need. A competent attorney in the UK wouldl not accept a case, or money, if it is unlikely to succeed. – Giorgio Feb 24 '19 at 17:44

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.