As the title says, I will be travelling to Italy for ~80 days for a self-sustained training course. Can I work part time during this course? I have applied for a schengen study visa. also, does a Italian national short stay study visa allow it?

closed as off-topic by Michael Hampton, bytebuster, Ali Awan, Giorgio, David Richerby Feb 23 at 19:50

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.