This question already has an answer here:

I am a Indian Citizen travelling from MExico to London. Can i select a flight with a stopover in Miami? I have UK visa so does it exempt me from US transit visa?

marked as duplicate by DJClayworth, user102008, Traveller, choster, Giorgio Feb 21 at 21:27

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


You will need to get a US transit visa (or, alternately, a visitor visa) to transit through the US. Having another country's visa does not exempt you from any US visa requirements.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.