I know there is a lot of topics related to US Refugee Travel Document, but I'm not able to find an exact answer. Which countries accept US Refugee Travel Document without a visa? (thankful for the official resource)

there is a lot of resources and each of them a saying different list of countries, basically not able to identify an exact list

closed as too broad by gmauch, Ali Awan, Dirty-flow, RedBaron, Mark Mayo May 7 at 9:17

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Which official US sources have you already searched? Have you tried contacting US Citizenship & Immigration Services? – Traveller Feb 21 at 9:34
  • 1
    @Traveller US authorities might present information, but from the traveler's perspective it's still second-hand. A more authoritative source would be the individual countries about which the question ("Can I enter visa-free on a Refugee Travel Document?") is asked...some of which, I'm sure, don't have this information easily available online. – David Feb 21 at 17:55
  • 2
    @David Agreed - but just trying to narrow down search options. As it stands, realistically the question is probably too broad to answer. A search of the tag refugees’ on TSE only revealed information about a very limited number of countries. – Traveller Feb 21 at 18:09