I would like to travel to Canada for a holiday. I'm holding a refugee passport and other documents from Sweden, and it is permanent. I don't know what type of application I need to apply for?

marked as duplicate by Traveller, bytebuster, Ali Awan, Giorgio, David Richerby Feb 20 at 18:19

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.