I will be going to France for an internship of 2 months from April 29 - June 29th, 2019. I was thinking to book my return ticket 15 days after my internship contract is over (14th July, 2019) so that I get some time to explore Paris and nearby countries in the Schengen region. So, I will need a visa for 75 days overall.

I just wanted to know if that is fine. What are the documents required if I extend my visit beyond internship date, but well within 90 days limit? My university is going to provide me an accommodation for 2 months. For rest of the 15 days, I am on my own.

  • What is your citizenship? – Traveller Feb 20 at 8:43
  • I am from India. – user2155461 Feb 20 at 8:45
  • Please let me know if someone knows about this. It is kind of Urgent. – user2155461 Feb 20 at 10:39
  • Did you end up resolving this? – JonathanReez Mar 7 at 19:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.