I have made a visa application for traveling in Netherlands through VFS Global in Russia (Yekaterinburg). The application was triple checked and was accompanied by all the required documents including:
- Print of plane tickets from Moscow to Amsterdam (24-02-2019) and backwards (03-03-2019) with verifiable booking code
- Print of valid half-prepayed booking in Amsterdam hotel for staying from 24-02-2019 to 03-03-2019 from booking.com
- A verifiable bank inquiry showing 1000 EUR on my bank account that I have not even touched since the inquiry was emitted
The application was rejected with next message:
Sufficient justification for the purpose and circumstances of the intended stay was not provided. You were unable to provide sufficient plausible, verifiable information about the purpose and circumstances of your stay. Consequently, it cannot be determined with sufficient certainty that all the conditions for ifs its have been met.
Sufficient justification for the purpose and circumstances of the intended stay was not provided. Your travel ticket reservation is no longer valid, and no other reservation has been made in its place. Consequently, the purpose of your journey cannot be confimied.
Justification for the purpose and circumstances of the intended stay was not provided. Your hotel reservation has lapsed, and no other reservation has been made in its place. As a result, the purpose of your journey cannot be confirmed.
Sufficient justification for the purpose and circumstances of the intended stay was not provided. Although you have stated that the primary place of residence during your trip is in the member state of destination you indicated, this is not supported by the documents submitted.
Moreover, the receipt of submission fee (image below) payed by VFS Global (to The Embassy or something with website buzaservices.nl that unaccessible from Russia, idk) that I received with the rejection have traveling period from 22-02-2019 to 08-04-2019.
I have no idea what can possibly go wrong as:
- VFS Global is 100% not scam and recommended by The Netherlands Embassy
- Booking.com and the hotel officially confirms my booking for this dates
- The airlines also confirms my already bought tickets
As I was marked as rejected applicant with severe refusal reason, The Embassy of Netherlands in Russia don't want to do anything to resolve this situation and don't say anything besides the reasons described in rejection.
The questions is:
- How can I lodge the decision? (What should I appeal to?)
- What should I get (except saved reputation) if the appeal will success after the end of traveling period requested in application?
- Should the traveling period from the receipt below be equal to traveling period from the application and can it be VFS mistake?
P.S. I am posting this question on behalf of my fiancee, whom I should travel with
UPD 14.02.2019: After a series of calls to VFS Global they told me that the first date of traveling period from the receipt is gets as two days before the requested period. The second date is generated AUTOMATICALLY by the system the application data was put in. Also we have sent the objection letter to IDL using address from the rejection letter.