My boyfriend overstayed here for 11 months. I was just asking if he can go back here again after paying fines?


Highly unlikely. According to this http://www.in-philippines.com/how-much-are-the-penalties-for-overstaying-as-a-tourist-in-the-philippines/?fdx_switcher=true he’d be best to leave immediately - leaving aside the fine, overstaying for 12 months or more means he’d be referred for deportation. Having that as a black mark on his travel history would probably haunt any future travel plans for a long time.

  • 1
    ...any future travel plans to anywhere, not just the Philippines. – Greg Hewgill Feb 13 '19 at 0:25

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.